The Tasting Room is currently closed to visitors, we look forward to welcoming you back beginning Monday August 24th. Through routine, weekly testing of our entire staff conducted here at the winery, we have learned of one positive Covid-19 result, with a team member who is asymptomatic and in a non-guest facing role. We’ve taken swift action to deep clean and contact trace, and thankfully the investment we have made in providing routine testing has worked as intended. The health, safety and security of our employees and guests is our highest priority, and we’ll continue to carry on our visitation guidelines noted below.
Harvest is now underway, we’re hard at work putting the finishing touches on our new outdoor tasting garden – we look forward to showing you what we’ve been up to. See you back here in Rutherford soon.
In the meantime, please consider joining us for a private virtual wine experience for you and up to 8 friends, read on for all of the details.
Please note the following visitation guidelines, designed to ensure the health & safety of our employees and guests:
- Appointments are required, make yours below or by calling us at 707 963 4704. We expect weekends to be a popular time to visit, please book well in advance to snag a weekend seating. We will happily accept walk-ins if possible and space allows. Visitors without an appointment will not be able to access the winery grounds at this time, sorry.
- For now, all of our wine experiences are hosted in our outdoor spaces overlooking the gardens and vineyard beyond, to allow for proper distancing.
- Face coverings are required for all guests. We’ve implemented a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocol, contactless payment, one-time use materials, and reduced our capacity to allow for appropriate distancing. Sorry, we are not accepting cash. Help us be safe together by adhering to 6’ distance between yourself and others..
Join Us For A Frog's Leap Wine Experience
Daily from 10:00 to 4:00
by appointment, 21 and over please.
Taste through a flight of five current release and library wines from the comfort of your private table on the back porch of The Vineyard House. Our Wine Specialists are on hand to guide you through the wines and share information about our winemaking practices.
* The last seating is at 3:45 p.m.
$45 per person
Tuesday through Saturday at 10:30 & 2:30
by appointment, 21 and over please.
Don’t just taste the wine, get an inside look at the way it's made—from the way we farm our land to where we make the wine, you’ll see it all on this intimate guided visit. For the safety of our guests and employees, this experience is limited to a single group of up to 6 guests.
* Book early - tours are very popular.
$75 per person
Virtual & Interactive Tasting Experiences
Our schedule of Interactive Tasting Sessions with John and Rory are in development for August and beyond. Please check back in with us soon! In the meantime, our first 13 sessions were recorded and available to taste along with -- you can still grab a kit and learn about our wines with us anytime you’re feeling thirsty and want a fun diversion.
Social distancing does not mean disconnection! We’re happy to offer private interactive wine experiences for you and yours, hosted by our crack team of Wine Specialists. We’ll connect with you via Zoom and lead you on a lively and engaging tasting of our most beloved varieties.
Our tasting kits include 4 wines – in half-bottles for groups of two – and 750mL’s for four to six tasters. With a purchase of 6 or more bottles, you'll receive $15 FLAT RATE SHIPPING, use code FLATRATE15 at checkout. Schedule your interactive tasting experience in just a few steps:
2020 Holiday Closings
Thursday, November 26th
Friday, November 27th
Wednesday, December 23rd
Thursday, December 24th
Friday, December 25th
Thursday, December 31st
Friday, January 1st 2021